Pages

Friday, December 11, 2020

Jellie Park

 So yesterday, me and my class went to jellie park and we all had a blast in the pool.

In the morning it was really cold so I was just in the pool for about 30 minutes but after an hour it got hot again so I got in again and it was so hot that we couldn't get out then I stayed in the pool when it was lunchtime we went to get some food from our lunch boxes and eat it all up so we have so much more energy to go back in the pool. 

When we went back in we went on the diving boards a few times and went on the floaties for a bit longer. 

Then Miss Smith said that we all had to get changed so we can head back to school and we ended the day with a reflection and who did the best dive? Also who was always on the floaties? 


So that was my Thursday at Jellie Park! Have you been to Jellie Park this year with your school? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post