Pages

Friday, September 11, 2020

Why all kids should have a cell phone

 Hi, Bloggers. In literacy, we have been doing persuasive writing and we had to pick a topic. The topic that I chose was Why all kids should have a cell phone, and then we had 2 weeks to write our persuasive argument. We wrote our argument and then we had to go through it and make sure we had all punctuation correct and all capital letters in the correct places. What I used to create this piece of persuasive writing was this link here and I just changed it into my own words. So this is all I have for this week so come back next week to get a new update on my learning.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Molly
    I really enjoyed reading your ideas for this topic during literacy time. You make some really valid points. I agree that they are so important in emergencies. I guess deciding what age kids should have them is up for discussion also.
    Fantastic ideas, ka pai! Keep up the great effort.
    Ms Catton

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post